A community is much more than houses, streets and amenities. There is something special that makes a house a home and a development a community. We call that feeling a "sense of community." At Lakewood Village, we are committed to creating that special "sense of community" for you and your family by making your needs our primary concern.
Our management philosophy is that Lakewood Village belongs to our residents and our role is to make it a special place for you. Activities are designed to meet the needs of our homeowners and range from potluck dinners, to exercise groups, to Bible studies held at our Community Center. Community Covenants guide all that we do to provide the quality, safety, and high standard of living that you expect for your family. We care and are there to serve you.
At Lakewood Village Communities, we believe that a company is shaped by its values. These values guide our Associates in all that they do. We believe in the following values:
1. Pursuit of excellence with a sense of urgency
2. Respect for all people
3. Integrity in all business dealings
4. Commitment to our Residents leading to high levels of satisfaction
5. Commitment to our Associates and their satisfaction
6. Commitment to our Stakeholders through added value and security
7. Commitment to serve others and to give back to the community
"We Love what we do at Lakewood Village Communities and our ambition is to provide each resident a great home in a first-class community environment."
>> Click Here to Contact Us Online >> Click Here to Read Tenant Testimonials